Wednesday, January 4, 2017

News You Can't Use: Injured Daredevil Criticized For GoFundMe Page After Failed Jump

In addition to more lawyers, there's a desperate need for more talent-free YouTube "content creators." Someone has to play the video games, eat objects that aren't strictly speaking actually edible, pull wacky "pranks" like threatening strangers and, of course, perform dangerous stunts without proper precautions to entertain cretinous followers. I encourage everyone reading this to get going on one or all of those things right away, we'll all thank you later. Meanwhile, let's salute a mental midget who suffered for our click-money and then decided to openly beg for more. This is the hero we deserve.

A man known for his thrill-seeking jumps, now in the hospital with two shattered feet after missing his mark at a Laguna hotel pool, is asking the public for help with his medical bills.

If you pay for it, then I won't learn any lessons from this and will continue to do unbelievably idiotic human tricks for your drooling amusement! 

Anthony Booth Armer, 28, is laid up in the hospital for the next four weeks, has casts on both feet and expects two more surgeries. He says he feeling all sorts of pain, but not regret.

YouTube "celebrity" not a big fan of introspection, film at eleven.

“It’s super painful,” Armer said. “They took the wrapper off yesterday I was in shock almost.”

We can now confirm that shattering your feet is, in fact, painful.

“I’m itching to do something. It’s no joke,” Armer said.

Maybe do some rad jumps in a wheelchair?

The daredevil YouTube sensation says he’s taken a lot of heat on social media because of his GoFundMe page raising money for some of his medical care insurance won’t cover.

Being called nasty names on the internet, the closest thing to actual adversity Generation Nothing ever gets. Get off my lawn.

“What am I going to say to haters? I’m so sick of people hating me for doing what I love and going at it full force,” Armer said.

Anyone who questions my poor life choices or general insipidity is a "hater" who can be safely ignored, when I'm not complaining about it.

“Just seeking a little support to keep doing what I’m doing or else I’ll be working the rest of my life to pay this off,” he said on the page.

I should be insulated from the consequences of my actions! Where's my free college?

In October, Armer jumped off Newport Towers and posted it onto YouTube and was cited by police for trespassing. “I don’t want to be arrested. I’m not hurting anyone.”

Causing pain to others directly is the only thing that should qualify as a crime.

The human cost of gravity.

So when will the daredevil give up the tricks? “When I die,” Armer said. 

Whoa. That's so heavy, man. My mind is, like, blown.

Armer says he is making plans for a jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.

With any luck we'll get a "GoFundMe" to pay for his funeral after that.


Komment Korner  

What? No Obamacare for him? His healthcare isn’t affordable? I’m confused.

He should have done it head first.

Another millenial not really planning ahead or being accountable for their own actions or choices..

This guy is not brave. He is a attention starved moron. Here, Sparky… Hold the nail for me. I never miss.

I have a friend who fell from a height and hit his heels on a sidewalk. It forced him to give up his life as a surgeon because he could no longer stand on his feet for long.  


Aaron Zehner is the author of "The Foolchild Invention" available in paperback and e-book format. Read free excerpts here and here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment